Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 25:

Things are going well although I continue to have a scare from time to time.  While doing my knee bends on Tuesday night I started to feel a grinding sensation as I was coming back through.  It didn't hurt, but it was a little troubling.  I brought it up to my PT who thought that it was probably just due to some inflammation due to the new exercises we were doing.  

One of the new exercises is the standing hamstring curl.  This is where I am really noticing the graft site.  It is not terribly painful but I definitely feel the rawness and the lack of *something*.  This still doesn't change my opinion about my decision of going with a hamstring graft over an allograft.  We will see how I feel once I start walking... 

Next week is going to be a big week for me.  I am going to go back to work and am told that I will be ready to go past 90 degrees officially on flexion and try the exercise bike.  I am getting pretty bored at the moment, so both developments are not too unwelcome at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment