Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 48:

Feeling a lot better.  At physical therapy I was released to begin putting weight on my leg and got my new, smaller brace.  I am now walking at home and using crutches while I am out.  

It feels liberating!  I have to say though that walking has caused me to be sorer than I have been in awhile.  My knee gets crunchy if I do it for too long and I am definitely back to icing to get the swelling back down.  

I know that I have been saying that the graft site hasn't really been bothering me, and it still isn't that bad, but I am beginning to think that the tightness in the back of my leg and in my calf now that I am walking might be partly due to my hamstrings being victimized.  Oh well, can't really complain too much right now.  Things are feeling more and more normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment