Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 68 I think.  

Things are going well.  I feel like I am walking pretty much normally at this point.  We had our first snow storm here and I thought for sure that I would want my crutches, but I managed fine with my flexible brace.  I even had to shovel my car out of my driveway and did so with little trouble.  

I rarely have to take even ibuprofen right now.  Last night was the last time I took it, but that was because my arms were sore from all that snow shoveling!

As far as exercises are going, it is getting far easier to manage.  I am down to about an hour's worth a day.  I am doing more complicated exercises with my legs (including weights at PT) and daily stints on the treadmill and bike that I have at home.  

In short, I had a Merry Christmas!  I hope all of you did as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment