Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 4:   Felt good again in the morning.  PT exercises is what causes me to be a little sore.  Mainly, I am only feeling it in my calf besides the occasional hamstring twinge.  

I had my first PT appointment today.  The PT seemed pretty impressed with my progress, especially with the fact that I could pretty easily lift my leg on its own and lift it up pretty high.  I am about 70 degrees flexion but she didn't think it would take me long to get to the 90 degree max that I am going to be up against for the first 6 weeks due to my meniscus repair.  

They took off the bandages, which was really nice.  Now the ice actually works and my leg doesn't feel so heavy and hot!

Still going well overall.  Next step will be to start using the CPM machine and maybe lowering my pain pill intake a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment